After being in Texas and getting back I forgot about my Blog! I was so addicted to it before I left; that and Insanity. I told myself I wouldn't give up on Insanity but I was so busy in Texas that I literally went to the gym once :(
Texas was a good time we said farewell to my brother; he's currently going through Swab Summer at the Coast Guard Academy, but I know he's doing great. Can't wait to hear from him, whenever that may be. It was really nice getting to spend so much time with my sister and brother, I wish we had even more time.
We also had celebrated Graysons 7th birthday! Where has the time gone? He'll always be my baby though. Grayson had to leave until August 2nd, I can't wait to see him again I miss him so much. He's my pride and joy I hate being away from him.
I'm going to try to catch a space a flight to hawaii this coming week I hope it works out it will be nice to get away since I'm by myself I can't keep sitting here in this big house alone.
Kristen bought here tickets to come out here July 22nd-July 28th. We're going to go to the beach, to Disneyland and to Vegas. I can't wait to get some sun and spend much needed quality time with her - real quality time that best friends should be spending together :)) What better way to do it then in the sun and sin city!?
We're almost at the halfway point. There have been times when it's felt like time has been at a stand still but really now that summer is here it's flying. I just hope its that way for Nate.
I really need to get on this Insanity thing again especially now that my husband has told me to make sure my passport is updated and that I'll need my swimsuit in December! Gosh he's amazing. I love him.
No comments:
Post a Comment