Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just Call me Mrs. World Traveler.

So I just got back from Hawaii yesterday. I had such a blast in such a short period of time while there. It was great getting to hang out with Alyssa since we hadn't seen each other since October of last year! It was so good to be back in Hawaii, but it was hard too. I missed Nate so much, that's our place, our home, everything there reminded me of him. I can't wait until we can make it back together; soon I hope!

I'm home for about a week then I'm picking Kristen up at the airport on the 22nd and we're heading to Oceanside, Disneyland, San Diego, and then to Vegas. It's going to be such a fun filled week. I can't wait to see her and I can't wait to go to Disneyland the most. HAHA

I'll be flying back to Texas with her on the 28th and then I'm getting to go with Mom and Dad to Florida to hopefully try to see my brother on the USCG's sailboat called the Eagle. It's apparently some 300 ft sail boat that they take all the swabs on. I can't wait!

We'll come back from Florida on the 2nd and then Grayson and I leave for Iowa on the 3rd and we'll be there for a week! I'm excited to see my other family, they're so great. We'll be there during fair week - which again will be hard since the only times I've ever gone have been with Nate. Maybe he'll get to come next year!

I'll be back to Texas on the 11th until the 14th and then Grayson and I will be heading back to Cali so I can start school up and then he'll start homeschool. By the time we get home we'll only have around 3 more months or so of this deployment (give or take). I can't wait.

Nate and I miss each other so much, our marriage has such a strong bond so it sucks when separations get in the way. I love him so much, he's such a great husband and father. I look forward to growing old with him.

Ok, well I'm going to try to get back on track with this thing now that I've started Insanity back up. Nate says it helps him when he's able to read it. Hope all is well with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment