Saturday, July 23, 2011

God's Rules - OHHHHH Snap

Nate and Grayson are at Sonic and I call to tell Nate I'm on my way so Nate says "I love you" well apparently Grayson tries to say I love you too, but Nate already hung up. Then Nate said "what if that was my girlfriend!?" Grayson says, "ya right you can't have another girlfriend because mommy is your girlfriend and it's against the rules" Nate says, "Oh ya, whose rules!?!" Grayson: "God's Rules. OHHHHH!" lol

disclaimer: Nate does not have a girlfriend, while that seems to be a growing trend in this community we are not those people. he is very loyal as am i lol

Grayson is hilarious. He's going to be the class clown when he's in high school and probably even jr high. As well as the lady charmer. This mommy is doomed for sure.

Today I slept in and it was so nice then we all went to Yucca because Grayson needed school supplies and I needed a new phone - yes needed because the charging port no longer worked. Today also happened to be the day I was eligible for an upgrade too. For some reason I think Verizon does those things on purpose. Conspiracy for sure. Anyway I ended up getting around $150 off the phone which is awesome except I didn't get the one I actually wanted but I'm happy with this one. It does what I want it to do and everything so whatev.

We went to the shelter to look at more doggies, we really want to expand the family with fur babies but we need to figure out if right now really is the time to do it with so much going on and deployment looming over our heads. Not to mention we have baby fever so is it smart to add another fur baby when we want an actual baby in the near future? Probably not, except my heart aches every time we go into the shelter or I see those sweet ASPCA commercials :(

We got home took naps (yes I know, I napped even though I slept in cut me some slack!) Then the rest of the day I've been working on school work. Just a few more days and I'll be done with this ridiculously liberal, overly analytical, anti-military/anti-war class! Praise the lord.

We booked our flights for pre-deployment leave. It made me happy to have it done but at the same time that just means D-day is more final and coming sooner than ever. I'm just glad I've done this before otherwise I'd probably be losing my mind already.

back to school work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment