Monday, August 16, 2010

What a Summer

Seriously where has time gone? Is it seriously time for school already? It seems like I just finished my last Psychology exam and Econ exam. I suppose I should be gratful for the quick passing of days though, huh?

This summer was definitely one for the books, I was able to see my brother graduate high school, travel to Hawaii, go to Disneyland, win money in Vegas, lay on the beach, see multiple concerts at the Mississippi Valley Fair and spend a lot of time with friends and family.

Now I'm back and I have my precious little one home with me and we're both getting ready for school to start back up. I was supposed to start my online class today, but for some reason the course doesn't have me listed - NOT GOOD! Hopefully I can talk to someone tomorrow to figure out what is going on with that. I start my math class tomorrow, one I'm not really looking forward to, but I have to take it if I expect to get my AA next spring.

I completed all of Grayson's homeschooling stuff today other than going through his books and putting a shelf together. I hope he does well, I'm so nervous, but I think it's because I don't know how the program works just yet. Once I get the hang of teaching him I'm sure it will be perfect for us - better than dealing with this school district anyway.

I started my workout back up, I've neglected it and Insanity all summer because I was constantly on the go, but now it's time to buckel down because my wonderful husband will be home in 3 months (give or take)! I promised I would look great for him so that's my goal.

I started over with the whole program because I knew I would be out of shape, and just as true Insanity fashion it beat me down! Tomorrow will be worse, I know it!

This is me welcoming y'all back to my blog. I'll keep it updated from now on!

LOL - Lots Of Love - at least that's what my mom thought LOL was for the longest time :)





No comments:

Post a Comment