Nate's gone for a couple months again thank goodness it's not a deployment yet. although, that's slowly but surely creeping up on us too. It's a vicious cycle I tell ya, but I guess someone has to do it so why not us, eh? This thing he's doing is good though to be picked for this is such a huge deal; I'm so proud of him. It's going to help his career so much, especially for promotion. He's done so much already even if he wasn't asked to do this I'd be so proud.
Marc and Christie came over before the boys left. It was the usual laugh fest. Everyone made fun of everyone, except I was kind of in a sour mood due to some events earlier in the day; sorry you two. Still a good time nonetheless. Once everyone got on the road it was back to single mom mode, so what did I do? Took G to McDonalds of course haha. I almost always take him to Micky Ds the day his dad leaves for several days,weeks, months at a time; I think it helps take his mind off of it. He was so cute tonight too, he just kept saying,"well at least it's only a couple months and not 7.". It's so amazing how grown up he can be. He's a stinker at times but I really lucked out with a good kid.. Don't get me wrong I want to beat him sometimes haha ok that's a joke not to be taken seriously...
Anyway, he's a good kid, I'm so blessed. Speaking of being so blessed, I'm heading to Texas soon and it can't get here fast enough! I'm ready to see my amazing family, and wonderful friends. I just need to finish my paper...er I mean start and finish, and make sure I don't have to be around for my algebra midterm. Grayson starts baseball soon but they already know he's going to miss a few weeks but the season goes until like June so that's good!
Heading to Camp Pendleton on Thursday to see my sister Cassie and a few of some other friends. It'll be nice to get out of 29 for a few days. I hope the weather is beautiful. That's really all I have for now.
I'm blogging from my iPad, I wish there was a blogger app for it. Anyone know?
Saturday, March 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment