Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Motivation

I am so over school I don't know why I never finished when I should have... Oh wait yes I do, I was a single mother working full time and trying to go to school full time. I did it, but then I stopped doing it. I was perfectly capable of doing it and finishing. What was I thinking???

I hate Astronomy, it was the only class I needed that would work with my home school schedule. I'm not even sure I'm going to pass the class. I have until April 30th to decide if I want to stick with it though. I guess that's ok. I'm almost done with my Econ class, thank goodness it was only 9 weeks. Algebra starts up in a week or two. I hope it's as easy as in Intermediate Algebra class! If I can use notes then I'll feel ok about it. crap I need to buy my book!

I have no motivation for anything right now, I'm not sure what my deal is. I just want to teach my kid and then be a lazy bum the rest of the time. I need to work on that. I keep thinking that if Cassie were here I'd just go to her house or she'd come here, but she left me so I can't do that anymore. Loser Face ;-)

Marc and Christie are coming over this weekend; Marple Family game night with friends = love :D. Tattoo party Saturday then family day just the three of us on Sunday.

I've decided I'm going to start volunteering more with the unit, I have always wanted to be involved because it's right up my alley, but I never found the time. I'm still crazy busy but I'm going to force myself to do it. We're going to be out here for a lot longer than we thought so I should be involved. There are so many new spouses coming in I know the Family Readiness team could use the help from someone who has been out here for a while now and going on until the end of time haha. So there is a meeting on Monday with the unit then a FR training meeting on Tuesday. I really think it'll be good for me.

Is it time to be in Texas yet?

geez do i sound like a broken record or what? My life is Average ;)

Oh, Happy Texas Independence Day y'all! :)
**The stars at night, so big and bright, Deep in the heart of Texas**

No comments:

Post a Comment