Tuesday, June 8, 2010

i carry your heart with me

I decided to start INSANITY back up after being in Texas for a few days and having no time to do it. I certainly didn’t push myself, but I’m glad I did it. I’ll do another disc today and for the rest of the week until we leave to Texas on Friday then I’ll start back up again on Sunday in Texas. Have I mentioned how I love the workouts, but hate the warm up and the stretching? It’s a waste of time in my opinion. Not a fan of that part for sure.

I’m so glad summer has officially started! If I can just get through these last couple of days I’ll be in Texas for two weeks and I’m sure those two weeks will just fly by. I want them to go by fast, but I don’t want them to either. It’d be nice to have the best of both worlds haha.

Nathan is doing well over there, I’m so proud of him. Our relationship is so much closer this time around so I know him being away from us is hard, but I think he knows I’m taking care of things so I’m sure that helps him. We miss him so much and can’t wait to see him again and hopefully spend the holidays with him. Hopefully Christmas at least.

I do love our relationship though, I know we make people sick with how close we are. I mean we are that couple that can finish each other’s sentences, know what each other is thinking without even having to ask and to top it off, we used the same countdown clock and day for this deployment without even discussing when that would be. I mean we have no idea when he’ll be home so to choose the same day to count down from… that’s classic love right there. Miss you handsome, love you!



Cassie and Luke came over yesterday, I had to show Luke how to do the alarm and what to do for Dallas when he watches her while we’re gone. He’s saving us so much money by watching her, I really appreciate it! Colton and Grayson missed each other and were back to arguing like brothers; it was pretty cute. We took them outside to play a little football since it was cooling down (it was 107 yesterday!). Colton was so cute throwing and catching the ball. Grayson does so great with him too! He’ll be a great big brother some day.

I’m off to do INSANITY then get ready for Grayson’s award ceremony. I swear they better give him an award, I really don’t want to see him disappointed again. I think I may take him bowling tonight either way, just to show him how proud we are of him. He’s a good (bratty) kid.

1 comment: