My day started off like any other normal crazy day in the Marple household. I walked Grayson to school, I had to take Dallas to the groomers, and then I went to drop off a care package for Nate. I left my phone in the car because I knew Nate would be sleeping during the morning so no need to have my phone. Once I get back in the car I have a voicemail from Cassie and a text message. Uh Oh something is wrong, except the text message says “your husband says get online.” Well I can’t do that because I’m on base. Duba Tee Eff. Eff Em Elle. I made it home in record time - without speeding too! Unfortunately he wasn’t on anymore. I thought I had missed my chance to see him on webcam. Thankfully he came back on a little while later and we got to webcam, I haven’t seen him smile in weeks hearing him laugh , this morning was just a great wonderful good amazing day.
Cassie came over with Colton while I was getting to talk to Nate so Coltie talked to him too. It was cute to see Colton so excited to see Nate. Poor Colton wants Nate and Dallas to go to Texas with us next week. Love that kid. Kirsten came over with Gavin a little while later and they helped me hang up my At Home America decor. I love it too! My living room is complete… for now hehehe. I love having them over, they’re such great company and great people. They are really helping time fly by too so that’s even better!
I didn’t do my INSANITY workout and now I regret it because I wont get to it until Sunday. I’d take it with me but I’m going to literally be on the go AM-PM tomorrow until I get back to California. I’m so excited to be going back to Texas though. I can’t wait to see my family, watch my brother graduate high school (ß still cringe with that, yikes), and celebrate little baby Dal’s first birthday. Sadly, I’ll be attending an old high school friend’s funeral as well. I’m glad I’ll be able to see old friends and pay my respects but I just wish it wasn’t like this.
Tomorrow marks the official summer travel schedule to make Deployment go by fast. I get back Sunday and Grayson finishes school all the way to Thursday and then we head back to Texas on Friday the 11th until the 26th. Then Hawaii, then Kristen comes out here, then back to Texas, and a final stop in Iowa. I won’t be coming back with Grayson this first round, but I’m determined to make the summer fly by so I can have him back home with me in August. (if you couldn't tell)
I may not have the chance to blog while I’m away, but I’ll try to, especially for Nate… and you Cassie.
Have a good night everyone.
-J
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment