The day has finally come. In a few short hours I'll be in the wonderful Lone Star State. Ever since Nate left I've been looking forward to this day. Not only because I get to see my family and eat Taco Bueno, but because it's the start of my busy summer to make time fly. We are basically two months down, that means practically 5 to go- though we don't know exact and I certainly wouldn't tell anyone: -). OPSEC IS KEY!
My weekend home is going to be so busy and so many people want to get together but I just can't this weekend. I'll be back next week for just over two weeks so I will do my very best to see each and every one of you.
I've said it so much already but I can't believe its time for my brother to graduate high school. He's grown up to be a fine young man. I only wish I could see him off when he goes to the United States Coast Guard Academy. He's made us all so proud, I can't wait to get a coast guard shirt! Yes, I'll be that crazy sister.
I want to finish this but I'm on my phone and its not fun blogging on a Droid. I'll catch y'all later when I have a better computer.
-J
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment