Saturday, October 9, 2010

when we all get to heaven ....

What a day of rejoicing that will be. When we all see Jesus we'll sing and shout the victory...

Well nate's grandfather is at peace now celebrating the reuniting of his wife and him. He went peacefully I've been told, around 230 this morning. Im thankful I was able to tell nate this morning. Unfortunately nate won't make it back, but gray and I will be there in Iowa for him and our Iowa family. Al was a great man, a very generous man. He will be greatly missed. We love you grandpa.

Gray and i are catching a flight at 730 tomorrow morning and will be gone all week. Grayson didn't handle it well this morning but after a few hours he came to me and asked if I brought paper because he wants to write grandpa a letter. My kid is so amazing. Not only that, but we we're listening to a Brad paisley CD on the car and " when we all get to heaven" came on he said "man this is a great song for grandpa today". He's amazing. The mind of a 7 year old.

Talk to y'all from Iowa tomorrow.

I miss you Nathan im always thinking about you. You're almost home.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.2

No comments:

Post a Comment