just a little annoyed the last week has been crazy stressful. For some reason Grayson continues to be a little punk (though last night and all day today he's been great). Earlier in the week we decided his attitude was so bad that he was going to be grounded from trick or treating if he didn't stop. He then proceeded to tell me, "so, I don't care!"... welp guess what buddy I'm calling you on it so now I'm no longer going out with the girls (and their husbands) to take their kids trick or treating. I'm a little bummed because I know how much Grayson loves it, but i know he doesn't think I'll stick to my guns so I have to teach him a lesson. Instead we'll be sitting at Kirsten and Matt's house to hand out candy - I know he's going to hate it, but he did it to himself.
We finally got a date for homecoming though it's not what I had hoped for but at least we have a date. Now i need to make my hair appointment for the day before, figure out how to get everything else organized and let the photographer know when he's coming home - yes we're hiring someone this year- its just in case he gets out and this is his last deployment we want awesome professional homecoming pictures!
I have Biology to do this weekend, then I have two math classes this week then a test next Tuesday.
So, I've never really had to deal with noisy neighbors before, until living out here in California, I've always lived next to my family. Even out here though we've had some pretty respectful neighbors... until just recently. The people to the side of us are apparently new tenates because for the last two days - all day and all night its been non-stop noise. Revving of their motorcycle from the moment the sun comes out until well into the night and now it's loud enough music to where my walls are shaking. Um... I live in a house, not on base, not in a duplex my walls should NOT be shaking due to music and or your bike. Oh how I miss the days of living out of city limits.
Hopefully it doesn't continue tomorrow, otherwise I'll be calling the cops to figure out if there is something that can be done.
Laters -
currently watching Gone With the Wind
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
UH oh. Jenn for the past 6 months I've been dealing with what you're just now dealing with. We have 13, yes THIRTEEN police reports and 3 formal complaints to ourlandlord about our neighbor working on cars in the middle of the night and blaring music in the evenings and nothing has been done. Evans had words with the guy, I've had words with the guy and other neighbors have as well, he just doesn't care!! I hope it gets resolved for you soon.
ReplyDeleteAs for G-man, he's just testing the limits because he knows he won't have all the attention soon and he's both happy and nervous about it since he is his momma's son. :) It'll pass soon, hang in there and stick to your guns!
Britt, I dont understand how people can be so rude and I certainly hope you're right about Grayson.
ReplyDelete