Thursday, September 9, 2010

finally

I worked out this morning also expecting to workout tonight but that didn't happen. I actually got to see my husband on webcam and hear him...and it was CLEAR. I havent seen or heard him so clear in the last five months. the last time I did see him on webcam he was so blurry he looked like someone trying to hide his identity. it was great an even better anniversary present since I didn't expect that. tomorrow is our two year anniversary and its been a crazy two years. we've probably only seen each other for 9 or 10 (and in nearly 5 years of our relationship we've been together only like 2 total years) of those months but I love it because he's so great, he makes it worth it. 2 years down forever to go.

I had my algebra exam today and I was the first done. I'm pretty confident but I guess we'll see come Tuesday.

gray had his first soccer practice tonight and I'm not sure soccer is his sport but he loves it. he also towers over the other kids and once again was surrounded by all the girls haha. oh geez I'm in for it.

PS got some amazing news tonight super excited.

happy anniversary in Afghanistan baby I love you.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment