Grayson has been doing well in school, he just took his assessment today with his teacher and he did great! She said she was blown away, he was reading on a 4th grade level, but was able to read quite a few 5th grade words. Math he's on a 3rd grade level pushing towards 4th grade. I'm so proud of him, and it really helped ease a lot of my worries. I just hope he does well on the state testing come May; I'm sure he will though.
This past weekend was spent with my amazing friends. Cassie and Kirsten went out with me on my anniversary so I didn't have to sit at home and do nothing. They're great! It was such a good time, it's really going to make me miss Cassie even more and if Nate and I move sometime in the next year, Kirsten's next to miss! I mean now I'm going to have to make new friends? Not cool.
Nate's just as wonderful and perfect and amazing as ever, it feels so great to have someone in your life that you know will never hurt you or leave you. He's done so much for me and he's so supportive, even from Afghanistan he makes everything so much better. It makes me wonder how I ever thought any other relationship before him was normal. He treats me like a queen; like the way all women deserve to be treated. He's so great. I love him I can't wait to go back to our normal lives when he's home.
My birthday is coming up and I was going to plan a huge party, but I decided I'm just way to busy for it so I'll just have my closest friends over for cake and games I think. The girls and I are talking about a trip to San Diego in mid October hopefully that works out, but we'll see. I have so much to do before he comes home I'm already stressing.
I'm trying to find a ball gown for the dining in because I know I wont want to do anything when Nate gets home. I am in love with this yellow and gold and purple one but I really can't justify 200 dollars for a dress I'll only wear once, especially when Nate and I are going on some super secret surprise trip when he gets back, but this pink one is only 95 (after tax and shipping). Isn't it so much better to spend less on a dress even if its not your all time favorite. Besides, I've worn yellow before and gold before, my goal was pink or green for this year. Maybe if Nate is around for the ball next year this yellow dress will be cheaper. I'll just keep watching for it! haha

I love them both, so I say cheaper is better!
ReplyDeletethanks Gretchen!
ReplyDelete