my friends really are awesome, God has blessed me with friends that will forever be family. 10 15 20 years from bow they'll still be in our life, I just know it.
gray was great this weekend for the most part. we had a few minor listening problems that I needed to nip real quick but other than that he was great.
we're getting up early to head to San Diego tomorrow for the museum. it'll be a good mommy son day I think. can't wait for family days though.
ok ok enough of my potty party.... I found my outfit for homecoming and its going to be a dress this year... yes I'm waearing a dress for homecoming. that's what nate would like so why not? he does everything I ask of him so I should too.
no insanity tonight because I spent all say and night doing algebra and biology. but I did wii fit and insanity yesterday. my goal is coming up so I need to get moving.
here's to another Monday and a new week to count down!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8
No comments:
Post a Comment