Friday, September 3, 2010

wake me up when September ends...

Ok so we'll still have a month to go after September but omg I'm so glad its finally September. two flipping months to go! this month is busy so it should go by quick. we also have our two year wedding anniversary coming up in a few days and while we wont spend it together I really can't complain because I know several people who didn't get to celebrate their first anniversary together; Nate and I were fortunate enough to at least get that. my birthday is at the end of the month too and I'm debating on having a big bash for it, but we'll see.

Gray started Spanish this week and it only took him three days to learn words like clothes; ropa, bear; oso, malo; bad - he really liked that one lol, mano; hand...and a lot of other ones! he's doing well in all subjects!

I actually made a 91 on my algebra test believe it or not. If you know me then you know math is the hardest subject for me do I should have celebrated!

I'm keeping up with insanity but its getting really old so I'm mixing in a little wii fit too. I'm slowly seeing results so here's hoping homecoming I'll be smokin!

nate is finally at his last location until he gets home and I know he's so much happier now. he gets real food and a real cot and a real shower! whenever he's happy it makes me a happier person and less of a worry wart. I love him so much, he's the best thing to happen to me. without him or grayson I would be nothing right now.

tomorrow ill do my weekend cleaning and workout and a little homework and then head over to the Walleks house with the Mahler's for game night. the Walleks ( and Mahlers) are like my new family I'm going to be a lost little puppy without Cassie around but I know she's making the right choice I just wish it didn't involve moving to Texas before we have the chance to move together.

well that's all for now until tomorrow my friends
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8

No comments:

Post a Comment