you're not the only one that hasn't heard from their significant other and you wont be the last. our guys are gone, in a time of war, doing something very important. be thankful you haven't heard of any bad news to come along with the silence. no news is good news, right? I'm really annoyed with the constant bickering from wives about how horrible it is that they haven't heard from their husbands. get over it. sure it sucks, sure I've complained and will probably complain some more, but I only "vent" - if we can call it that, to my dear close friends and family. my social networking sites don't need to see how I wish for a phone call or email. they especially don't need to see every time I DO get some kind of communication. get up, stand up, and move on with your day. just be thankful he'll still be able to call you when he's able. some people I know don't get that luxury anymore. missing and loving your husband and wanting the world to know (in moderation) is entirely different than complaining about no phone call. we're all in the same boat. /rant
today was a long day. gray got his work done and two extra assignments. tomorrow all he has is language arts and science. he's also got soccer tomorrow, one of the sports Nate should be home for because I have no idea how soccer works. give me a football and I'll play all day with him. same goes for a gun, I can show him how to shoot! in fact I had to show him how to hold his wii gun correctly - yes yes completely different than a rifle but at least I know how. ;-)
I got a short workout in tonight I hope to get two in tomorrow. I have an algebra test tomorrow that I think I'm ready for plus 7 extra credit points so we'll see.
just a handful of weeks to go until my bed is no longer empty and we can have family nights again. we miss you tons Nathan.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.8
No comments:
Post a Comment