Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Globe Jumpers - my worst enemy

Today was pretty good! Grayson got most of his work done considering the busy day we had - dentist, hair cuts, my school, etc... We didn't get around to science, but we'll do it tomorrow after his other school work is finished. He's doing so much better lately in Language Arts and in Math (the two they do state testing on). I think he was slacking because a lot of it was review from last year and he was bored. He did finish about 3 - maybe even 4 Spanish lessons today. I think it's safe to say Spanish is his favorite subject! I love that he's taking Spanish because it's helping me refresh; I always loved that class, but I think it was because I had an amazing Spanish teacher in high school! <3 her!

Anyway, I have an exam on Thursday for Algebra and I actually think I may do decent this chapter. I probably shouldn't say that though I need to stick to the "I suck at math" attitude, that seems to work out for me!

My dress has been paid for for homecoming. Oh how homecoming means an entirely different thing when you grow up and marry a man in the miltiary, but yet we women still find ourselves searching for the perfect dress :). Come to think of it formal gown shopping has an entirely differnt meaning to but it's still gotta be the most beautiful gown in the room! I love being married to a Marine, even when we aren't together there are so many things we get to experience that many people never will.

I did the 30 Day Shred this morning level 3 and then just finished Insanity I'm doing great with it other than those stupid Globe Jumpers; I really hate those! I don't know why because it's definitely not the hardest move in the entire Insanity series. I've been working out for about 3 1/2 weeks and I've seen almost 10 lbs just fall off of me (give or take). I'm not too concerned with pounds really though, it's more of the feeling in my clothes, jeans especially! They are definitely getting loose. I'm still not where I want to be but I do have roughly two months to go before I see myself slowing down on the working out scale (pun - hehe). We shall see what happens. Being fit just makes me feel better about myself, even if I'm not some super skinny rockin body chick, I'd still say I look damn good for as much stress as my adult life has had on me and for having a kid (ok ok I know it was 7 years ago).

Thankful tomorrow is Wednesday - HUMP DAY! I think Cass and I are going to go to Bingo on Friday, I'm not sure I want to sit at home alone on my wedding anniversary so what better way to spend the evening while your husband is away? BINGO with my lover... Cassandra haha.

I apologize for my woe is me blog yesterday, I'm over it now especially because it's nothing compared to what most people go through and what most people I know go through. I'm back to being the cup is half full kind of person.

Love you all!

PS - does anyone really read these?

3 comments:

  1. I read them! :) And I think we're all entitled to a woe is me kind of day. We're all human after all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your blog. Hang in there toots, he'll be home soon and you can show off all your hard work you've put in just for him ;)

    ReplyDelete