I feel like I finally woke up from this dream and the end of this deployment is like literally right around the corner and I have SO much to do! I don't even know where to begin with home school and and school myself taking up all my time. I feel like I just need a week off from all that just to prepare for homecoming! OMG I can't wait. It'll be great to have my best friend back home with me, the one person that won't ever leave me and will always support me. Hmmm, I think I may sound like a broken record here... haha
Not much going on this weekend other than studying, going down to Yucca for soccer cleats, and cleaning, maybe a movie with Kirsten and Cassie on Sunday. Oh and not to mention lots of working out; did I mention I'm running OUT OF TIME! My "skinny waist" jeans as Nate calls them are getting looser (is that a word?) but I'm still not satisfied. I feel like maybe I've reached a plateau, but something needs to change.
Pretty sure I'm getting that bright fuchsia dress from Unique Vintage I just think I'm going to hold off a little longer, just in case.
Tonight G and I watched "furry Vengeance", not that great, but I think he enjoyed it. Now I'm watching "Bounty Hunter" for some alone time, but I sure can't wait for movie night with Handsome. Gah, what did I do before I had him in my life. God is amazing, that's for sure!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Furry Vengance was like a career ender for Brendan Fraizer. I almost called Redbox for my 1$ back. haha.
ReplyDelete