Wednesday, August 25, 2010

70 days until election day

election day is my target point because after conservatives take back congress ;-) my wonderful husband will be back shortly (hopefully) after that.

we met the cava teacher today and she answered a lot of my homeschooling questions! we finished today's lessons and so far the timer incentive seems to be working but we'll see how the next few days go. I also met some new moms who home school and another vmu-1 spouse with an older kid but still its great!

I've lost a few lbs since starting back up on my workouts. I'm not sure ill be where I want to be come November but ill sure try my hardest.

algebra tomorrow after our morning lesson plan and then Friday I have the yard Guy coming over....finally having a good looking yard again!


that's all for now sorry for typeos I'm on my phone. <3
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.5.2

No comments:

Post a Comment