Seriously I want to crawl in a hole and stay there right now. I’m pretty sure I’ve already mentioned how much I hate algebra, but you’re going to hear it again. I HATE ALGEBRA; it’s just one of those things I will have to push through though, I guess. :-/ Class was ok, the teacher is ok, I was actually explaining things to some of my classmates and then it all went downhill from there. Once we got into non common denominators or something and having to find the common denominator I got lost. I just hope my text book comes in before Tuesday so I can at least study for the extra credit quiz that day. I need all the extra credit I can get!
Grayson did more home school orientation today, he’s picking up on it. It is very hands on for the both of us so I know it’s going to be a challenge for me to help him and do school work myself, but I think I can do it. I purchased a small desk to put close to his in the playroom/school room; that way I can do my work and help him at the same time without getting behind – hopefully.
I did Jillian Michael’s 30 Day Shred this morning and the Insanity Cardio Recovery – I only did 15 mintues of the recovery because it was just too slow for me and besides, my second workout of the day is just a luxury anyway. I think I’m on my way to having a fit body come November – for sure by December just in time for the Marine Corps Ball… well for Nate’s unit it will be a Dining In and then for this surprise trip my amazing husband is taking us on.
He’s so great, he says I need this trip more than anyone and he can’t think of someone more deserving. Little does he know, he’s probably very much more deserving, I mean he’ll have just gotten back from one of the hottest places on earth (ok maybe not hottest) but back from a war zone anyway. HE is the most deserving! I love him…
Ok enough mushy gushy, tomorrow I’m going to try to clean the house help G with more home school stuff and he is set on having a family movie night, so I think I can accommodate him! :) Cutie Patootie
Ok so maybe my Thursday wasn’t so terrible and really not tame either. Oh well :)
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment