Sunday, August 29, 2010

Weekend Wrap-up 8/29/10

Yesterday we cleaned the house some I took G to see a movie, The Sorcerer's Apprentice; great movie go see it if you have the chance! We went to Yucca Valley to get school supplies - I finally feel more organzied! We grabbed some fatty Chinese food (Gray's choice) and some yummy ice cream. I guess Saturday was my 'fat day' haha. We watched Night at the Museum 2 Battle at the Smithsonian - another great movie that made me want to go to D.C. to visit the Smithsonian. One day I'm sure Nate will make that happen :)

Today I slept in very late! Very very late.... umm 11-ish haha. Thank goodness Grayson has become self sufficient, but I do feel kind of bad, but he's a perfect sweetheart for letting me sleep. Clearly I was tired.

I got up did some more cleaning (endless I tell ya) I worked on my algebra did two biology quizes did Pure Cardio and Cardio abs on Insanity and watched Big Brother. Now I'm playing the waiting game hoping to get to talk to Nate. We'll see.

I'm trying to plan a birthday party in the midst of home school and my school; I think I can do it I just need to decide how big I want it and if there is going to be a theme like last year. I know I wont be able to top the Twilight party, but I'll sure try. Ideas and suggestions always welcome.

<3
Tomorrow:
Watch Colton
Home School
Study Algebra
Clean
Insanity

No comments:

Post a Comment