Tuesday, August 17, 2010

frazzled!

I have never felt more disorganized than I have this week. Seriously, anyone that knows me knows I'm a planner and an organizer and so far being back from vacation I've gotten nowhere and fast! I guess living out of a suitcase for over a month can do that to a person, but it sure is driving me bonkers!

I got in a workout this morning and then I was able to talk to my husband for a little bit (HEAVEN!) and then I had to go to stupid school. -I'm aware I sound like a childish person right now, but I really hate the classes I'm taking, but if I want to get my AA by the spring I need to finish these classes. Algebra and Biology then I'll only have 3 classes to take next spring and I'll be finished until I decide what I want to do with my Bachelors. It's hard picking a degree and going for it when your husband's career involves moving around every few years. Maybe I'll just stick to my AA for the time being until we figure out what he's going to do.?

Not only am I in school for this semester taking two clsses I dispise but for some reason I've decided to homeschool Grayson. Seriously what was I thinking? Sure it's so much better for him and I want the absolute BEST for him but I can already tell I"m going to go batty until I can figure out how to work the program and get organized with it!

Lots of prayers, coffee, and Diet Dr Pepper are in order for me I think!

I was able to workout this evening too, I did the first disk on Insanity and of course it kicked my butt, but come November, I'm sure I'll have it down pat!

I'm also so thankful for the amazing best friend's I've made out here Cassie and Kirsten and of course their awesome husbands. The Wallek's have especially been life savers during this deployment and I know Nate really appreciates it! Without these 4 I would probably already be locked up in a mental institution.

Anyway so more than likely the only time you'll be hearing from me for the rest of the semester is via a blog so don't get offended if I stop hanging out with anyone.

-two classes I hate
-homeschooling my kid
-2 workouts a day
-family time
-HOMECOMING!

Oh Geez

No comments:

Post a Comment