I put together Grayson's book shelf for school and organized all of his supplies to put on it. We got through language arts lesson one and history lesson one. Little did I know, or realize rather, that after the orientation for each section was over we were supposed to stop there and the "you give it a try" meant wait til school starts. So G-man is a few lessons ahead. oh well, he doesn't know it! :-)
My math book came one and the code I needed for my biology lab came in so now I'm just waiting for my actual biology book to get and I'll be all squared away. now to just pass the classes.
Gray and I are fixing ( ;-) ) to watch a movie and eat some popcorn for Friday movie night! only a few short weeks until Nate can join us!
oh ya insanity kicked my butt tonight but I guess that's what I get for skipping the workout this morning.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.3.1
No comments:
Post a Comment