Today was just an ordinary day. Not much happened other than my normal daily things as a mommy (and temporary daddy). Grayson and I did a few learning objectives for his new program for home school. He seemed to pick up on it ok, he says he really liked it and can't wait to do more tomorrow! I'm so glad he loves school, I hope that drive lasts as he grows older!
I did my morning workout and I'm getting ready to do my nightly one. I tried to do some of my algebra suggested homework - thank goodness homework isn't mandatory and his quizzes and exams are open note! I'm just going to try my hardest to at least pass with a B but even if I get a C I'll be ok with it. I know that's horrible because I've never really been a C (rarely a B) student, but I really am just not good at algebra!
I've been looking at my biology stuff online and am ready to start so I can't wait to get my book in. My first assignment isn't due until August 30th so I figure if I can get it done and a few more assignments finished before the 30th I may be able to just finish the semester early so I can focus on homecoming, home school, and algebra a little more. We'll see what happens.
Dallas seems to be acting out since I left her for a month. I had friends watching her but for some reason she's decided to go back to acting like a puppy and is using the bathroom in the house. I'm so mad about it. Hopefully she gets back to herself quick otherwise we're going to go round and round, little punk dog. She really is such a good dog, so I don't know what the heck is up. We will see, but for now we'll just add that on my list of things to do - re-train Dallas.
Things to do tomorrow:
Workout
Drop of hourly info at CDC
Pick up Bio book
Algebra Class
Workout
Wednesday, August 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment