Monday, May 31, 2010

Frog jumps, push-up jacks, and Princes

Day 5- I can’t believe I’ve been doing INSANITY for 5 days already. Today was Pure Cardio, the last 4 workouts have given small 30 second breaks in between the intervals today there was none of that. While it said “rest when needed” I tried my hardest to stick it out. I knew I could do it. All I had to do was remind myself how I want to look come late fall early winter; how I want to look for my husband when he gets of that bus. I stopped to get water and I “rested” when my form was “compromised” but it wasn’t as much as Day 1 or Day 2. I’m starting to get the hang of it - I think. One thing I do know, I hate those damn frog jumps or leaps or whatever they are called. Oh M Geee those hurt. And push up jacks…how can people do those!?!?! Maybe in the next month I’ll actually do more than 5.… haha I totally resorted to just regular pushups though… yes the girly kind >:-P

After INSANITY I took Grayson to the movies we went and saw Prince of Persia. It really was a great movie. I was a little worried the violence was going to be too much, but we had just watched Avatar the night before, so I figured it was safe. :) We talked about how it was in the middle of the desert like where his dad is and they even showed some crazy sand storms and we talked about how his dad has a video of a sand storm like that.

Other than those two things it’s been kind of a lazy day. I’m emailing with Nate right now, Grayson is reading “Mouse on a Motorcycle”, and Dallas is outside probably digging more holes in the ground. Our yard has lot of work to be done before we sell this house in a couple of years thanks to her…but that’s a whole other blog….

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment