Thursday, May 27, 2010

INSANITY - Day 1

Ever since Nate left I have been determined to get back in shape. I've been eating great, drinking a ton of water, going to the gym almost every day and I'm finally starting to see results (7+ lbs in 6 weeks - well technically 7+ in 3 weeks), so I know by November he's going to see an entirely different person. I'm still striving for more challenge though, which brings me to INSANITY. I've heard nothing but amazing things about it - it's intense, but worth it!

I'm planning on tracking my workout except all summer I'll be traveling all over so my 60 days may turn into 90 haha!

Today is Day 1 - Cassandra and Kirsten came over and we talked about anything and everything (I think we were trying to avoid starting the workout), but we knew it was time to crack down and get to movin'. I popped in the DVD we watched the introduction (not gonna lie I wanted to curl up under a rock). After some demonstrating and multiple disclaimers in the intro about consulting with a doctor (that should have been the first clue!) it was time for the Fit Test. How hard could a little fit test be? I've been working my a*s off for almost 2 months "I GOT THIS"... or not. 30 minutes, not even 30 minutes of a fit test and I was screaming for my mommy to save me. <--- not lying.

Once we finished the workout we enjoyed each other's company and now I feel more refreshed than ever I actually think I want to do it again tonight by myself. I guess we'll see how sore I am in a few hours first though :).

Day 1 - complete. 180 days (give or take) until my husband comes off that bus to a new person!

1 comment:

  1. I have a friend who has been doing it for a few weeks now, and she loves it and has seen great results! Good luck girl! :)

    ReplyDelete