Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Sleepless nights

The last few nights have been awful. I can't shut my brain off, last night I ended up breaking down and taking an Ambien - at 1230 in the morning. I don't know what is wrong I don't know why I can't just fall asleep, especially when I'm so dog tired.

I went shopping with Luke and Cassandra yesterday, it was so nice to get out of the house and spend the day away from 29 Palms. I bought two new pairs of shoes, and a very cute dress to wear to my brother's graduation next week (omg I'm so old). I can't believe he's about to enter college-hood. The United States Coast Guard Academy. Man I'm so proud of him!

Went to dinner with the Pilgrims last night, it was nice to catch up with them. Their boys are just adorable as can be and it was nice talking to adults too!

This morning I woke up still groggy from Ambien took Grayson to school and went to work out with Kirsten. I only got in about 30 minutes and then went to lunch with Jackie. She's going through a crazy time right now so I'm glad I got to be there for her. Good luck Jackie.

I'm planning on starting my INSANITY workout tonight, 'm a little nervous but I think I'm so motivated to do it that it'll be great, especailly because so many people want to do it with me. Doing it with other people will help, it's always harder doing it alone.

I miss Nathan so much, but I'm so proud of him. I don't know why this deployment is harder than last deployment, but I think it's because we've gotten so close, our marriage and relationship has grown so much. I'm sure a lot of it has to do that our faith in God has grown too. I give all my credit to God, Grayson and Nathan are proof He exists. I'm truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment