Saturday, May 29, 2010

INSANITY Day 3

So I didn’t finish the first dvd yesterday because my stupid calves and then I ended up getting to talk to Nate some more, I choose him over any workout any day. We never know when we will get to talk although lately it’s been a lot, but it’s worth giving up a workout. Anyway, I got up this morning a lot more sore from the second day than from the first and finished the Plyometric Cardio Circuit DVD took a break and then started up Day 3 DVD of Cardio Power & Resistance. I got through it all. It was hard, but I pushed through. I refuse to give up on it. I think I feel better seeing the people on the DVD taking short breaks and them getting out of breath - even if it is acting- because I know I’m not just a weakling. Day 4 tomorrow, I wonder how sore I’ll be then…. Husband’s on email so have a wonderful day.

Oh I forgot to mention, I had part of the stretching on while I was helping Grayson get lunch ready and this is what I look over and see....



No comments:

Post a Comment