Sunday, May 30, 2010

Insert Clever Title Here (oh and INSANITY Day 4)

I feel awful today, not because I’ve been working my butt off but because Grayson and I didn’t go to sleep until late and we didn’t make it to church. We haven’t been to church since Nate left and that was my goal to make sure we went every Sunday. Grayson loves going to church and I love being back in that surrounding. Once the summer is over we’ll make it a point to get back. I know God is an understanding God though.

This morning we woke up both very groggy from “Mommy and Son” night; a night of pizza and a movie - yep I ate pizza and I regret it haha. Oh well it was one night, right? We didn’t finish Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince; that movie is just too long, so we’re finishing it today.

We got the kitchen cleaned and the living room cleaned and Grayson actually did a lot of it. He wiped down the table, the stove and took the trash out. He’s growing up to be such a good young man. Now if I could only get him to stop complaining and throwing fits when things don’t go his way. It’s gotta be just a boy thing.

I did my Day 4 of INSANITY and it was just the Cardio Recovery - I was a little disappointed in it actually. I’d say this one didn’t need a “consult your physician” disclaimer. I am much more of a fast pace kind of person, which is why I don’t do yoga. The squats and lunges were rough but all the stretching and yoga moves were not to my liking. However, I am very sore in my arms and legs so I guess it was good to have a recovery on day 4. Tomorrow’s DVD says “no rest” on it… I’m a little nervous about that one haha.

Cassandra, Luke and Colton are coming over today for a little bit and then I’m hoping to hear from Nate later on. I love him so much, it’s amazing how strong our love is even when we’re 7,500 miles apart and it just keeps getting stronger.

“May the LORD keep watch between you and me when we are away from each other.” - Genesis 31:49

Nearly 5 years ago and still going strong even with all the distance between us over the years. I love you Baby. ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment